Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SOLD... again!

Since our last deal fell through, our house went back on the market. We had some people come and look at it last Saturday. As we pulled away I said, "That would be funny if the first people to come and look at it ended up buying it." That same day we received a call from our realtor. She said that they were very interested and most likely going to make an offer. Crazy! The catch was that they wanted to be in by the end of this month. Now that all is said and done, we have until the 28th at 5:00 p.m. to be out.

That's 10 days from now!

I better get off the computer and start packing!

9 comments:

Alan said...

Wow!! ....that was quick. You done packing yet? Maybe you should just move to wendover

Anonymous said...

Dang! That's cool but probably stressful to be out so quickly! Where are you going to move? If it makes you feel better, we have been in family homes/hotels for two weeks and won't have our house to move into until Thursday... and we know NO ONE to help us move in here. Hopefully Zakk and I can do it alone!

A Rosie Family said...

That is crazy...
That is awesome...
That is fast..

GOOD LUCK!!

My One and Only Thought said...

Hehhehe. Wooooo!

Caleb said...

Congratulations. let me know if I can help you guys move.

Krystal said...

Alan - ha ha! I think we'll keep Wendover as a vacation destination.

Rachel - that's crazy! We'd be in trouble if we didn't have anyone to help. I'm such a wimp! :)

Caleb - Thanks! We just might take you up on that.

Our Family said...

So are you looking for places to rent then?

Krystal said...

Yes we are looking for somewhere to rent.

Titel Family said...

I hope the sell and the move goes well. Good luck!