Thursday, August 13, 2009

Priorities

Derek recently took a trip to Wendover and was lucky enough to come back with more money than he went there with. He has been trying to decide just how he should spend his loot.
It has come down to three main options:

1. A new rifle (he has become quite the gun enthusiast)
2. A new television (college football season is rapidly approaching)
3. A snippety snip of the ol' vas deferens (a boy, a girl - we're good)

Such decisions.

12 comments:

My One and Only Thought said...

Haha. I know which one I'd choose...
it'd sure be NICE to never have to worry about birth control again.

Kristi Case said...

Wow, I'd take #3-just think of the freedom!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, the TV would really benefit all.

Krystal said...

Nic,
Who are you and did Derek put you up to that comment? :)

Caleb said...

Wendover! Why was I not envited?

Ps: It might be Nic Hadley.

Anonymous said...

#3 for sure... if you know what is good for you!!

A Rosie Family said...

So I'm a little behind and have a bit of catching up to do.

First- These priorities are killing me.. too funny! I asume Derek is going for the T.V.? Although not as tempting, being able to make things "official" does have its perks as well. (Right Derek???)

Second- What a bummer about the house! I was so excieted for the possible move. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next one!

And third- It was great to see ya here in Cali. Kudos to you for taking on the drive and vacation yourself with two little ones. The pictures were so cute.. Love the high heels and the story of you and your mom.. so sweet!

curb said...

COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!

Krystal said...

I know, it's a shame that we don't live closer to each other so you two could get together to watch it. Emily and I could be spared of the college football experience.

Titel Family said...

interesting...

Alan said...

I'm with you Colby!!

Krystal said...

Um... I guess you could say it's interesting. I kind of thought it was exciting.