He's good looking! Your husband really loves you!
how much fun I'm jealous how much fun will that be! You better get a cute hat for the concert!
aaaaa....who is that?
Alan, are you kidding me right now?
Now that would be a fab concert. Good for Derek for being such a good husband. I don't think I'll ever see the day that Matthew buys me tickets to a country concert. Only in my dreams.(country is where my heart is)
Brad Paisley - That's a good show, I just seen a live performance on CMT!
i second Alan's remarks.
If you guys don't know Brad Paisley, I don't know if we can be friends.
What a lucky gal!!
super fun. nothing better than seeing your favorites live in action. good luck with the move!!!
We really need to talk about this country obsession...I don't think it is healthy...
Hello? Hello? Are you out there?... Somewhere?:)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
He's good looking! Your husband really loves you!
how much fun I'm jealous how much fun will that be! You better get a cute hat for the concert!
aaaaa....who is that?
Alan, are you kidding me right now?
Now that would be a fab concert. Good for Derek for being such a good husband. I don't think I'll ever see the day that Matthew buys me tickets to a country concert. Only in my dreams.
(country is where my heart is)
Brad Paisley - That's a good show, I just seen a live performance on CMT!
i second Alan's remarks.
If you guys don't know Brad Paisley, I don't know if we can be friends.
What a lucky gal!!
super fun. nothing better than seeing your favorites live in action.
good luck with the move!!!
We really need to talk about this country obsession...I don't think it is healthy...
Hello? Hello? Are you out there?... Somewhere?:)
Post a Comment