
It's hard to believe it, but my little baby will be turning
2 years old in just a couple of weeks! I had a grand plan of taking a recent picture of him (throwing a temper tantrum) and sending it out as a birthday party invitation, but the bottom line is that I am a huge procrastinator and now I've waited too long. So, this is my official invite to any family and friends that would like to come to a little birthday bash in his honor.
Where: A park (Let me know if you are interested and I will tell you which park - gotta keep the creepies away!)
When: Tuesday, June 23rd at 6ish (Whenever you can make it is perfect!)
Suggested items to bring: Lawn chairs, blanket, camera, food (Sorry for not serving dinner! I'm trying to keep it simple.)
We will be celebrating with cupcakes. Hope to see ya there!
8 comments:
I'm so glad you found my blog, so now I can follow your blog!
I wish I could say we would be there! Hope it's a fun #2!
I wish I could come, but with my recent surgery I don't think it'd be a good idea... I owe little Lincoln a birthday surprise though! I'll get that to him ASAP once I'm able to walk again! So an early happy birthday to Lincoln from me and my boys :)
what no creepies? what if i like being a creep? mwah hahahahaha. no food? psh? you are kidding right?
Priceless moments. Happy birthday little guy!
I can't believe Lincoln is 2! i wish we could come a week earlier but we'll see you soon enough. (Luckily) I'm so looking forward to a longer trip this time. The girls are going to love your kiddos. Summertime!
Wow- 2 already! Time does fly. I wish we could be there too, but probably not with my change in plans. Hope he loves every minute of it!
Who says the 2's have to be terrible? Just use the word "challenging" and "patience-trying" and you'll feel better (wink, wink)! I hope you have a great party day. Before you know it you'll be celebrating sending him off to kindergarten.
Post a Comment