The Bell Family

We stayed busy with wheelbarrow rides...

and sandboxes (that we stay safely on the outside of)...

and lots of swinging (for the first time)...

and a wedding...
(Daniel looks like a security guard in the background :))
"Dude, where's my car?"

and keeping little sister safe...

I was so bummed when my camera battery died at the reception before I was able to get a picture of Colby and Emily on their wedding day. Seriously, what are the odds?!
We are excited to have Emily in the family, especially since she'll play games with us! Congratulations to them and we wish them many happy years!
Amelia got her toenails painted for the first time for the wedding. I loved it!

Alan and Rendi stayed at a hotel and were kind enough to let us come and swim with them. Thanks to everyone who kept Amelia entertained while I went swimming with Lincoln, i.e. sat in the hot tub with Lincoln on my lap!
Daniel and Cody swimming. Cody had such great smiles for the camera!

Lincoln cried when Derek tried to put him in the cool swimming pool.

Overall, we had a great, busy week. It was so good to see all of the family that we don't get to see very often. Can't wait to see everyone again!!!
5 comments:
I love the cute little toes!!! And what is with our kids hating swimming pools? We took Corbin to an indoor pool recently that was nearly as warm as bath water and he freaked out too. Looks like you had fun though!
We had a blast and thanks for getting a post up so quick! Life has kicked back into busy mode and who knows when mine will get done!
Looks like everyone had a great time. Congrats to the happy couple. What a terrific Bell Family picture. My favorite picture is the one of the toes. Soooo Cute!
Good times indeed! It was great to see you guys and I am so glad that Lincoln will still come to me!! Too bad we didn't have time for games this trip!
So fun to see you guys again! One of these days us girls are going to get a night out to ourselves, one day. Until then we will continue to run around being crazy moms at these fun family gatherings! I look forward to it.. one day!
Post a Comment