Just a couple of days ago Amelia turned 6 months old. When she was a newborn and started getting really fussy, we felt like we couldn't wait for her to reach this point. We're finally here! Derek said the other day that it was the longest six months of his life! :) I am happy to report that she is doing MUCH better. She's a normal, happy baby. Unfortunately she's still on the expensive formula, but we figure that it's well worth it! She's so much fun to have around and has a smile that is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen... well, Lincoln's too! I just figured I'd post this video and share her adorable little smile and giggle with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
If only the sound on my computer worked! I'm sure it is adorable!! Glad to hear she is doing better and a happy girl these days.
So sweet. I'm so glad you posted it! Give her a big smooch from her second cousin (or something like that...).
Krystal that was the cutest thing I love her little giggle so cute!!! Yeah that 6 month mark was killer for you guys lol I'm so glad she is a happy girl now for you!
So cute- Almost makes me consider having another one, for about 10 seconds.....Ü
What a doll! I can't wait to see her again at Colby's wedding...that's still another 6 weeks away so make sure she stays happy! I keep seeing babies and wondering about this whole do over for me, but if my baby is that happy it will all be good!
Post a Comment