Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Christmas in March

We usually don't get many packages delivered to our house, so imagine my surprise when we got two in one day! How exciting! At our last doctors appointment the doctor gave me a form to fill out to receive a case of formula. Hallelujah! And, I recently won some Knuckleheads apparel. They both arrived today to make for one exciting morning. Thanks so much to Enfamil and also to Melissa and Knuckleheads clothing! It's been a GREAT day because of you!

5 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

How did you get free formula??!! I weened Kc TODAY, and I think we will actually have to buy 1 - 2 cans. We have received 3 samples by mail, and I was hoping to make it the full 12 months. However, Kc seems to think that I am a chew toy, and I am sick of the pain and bleeding. SO needless to say, he is weened. I'm a little emotional about it, I don't think I as quite prepared for it. Anyway, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Free formula is the BEST! Speaking of which, I have four cans of Similac Advanced that I can't use anymore now that we know Connor is allergic. Do you want/need them? They're yours if so, let me know! I can bring them next time we hang out :) Those clothes are super cute too... love the hat!

A Rosie Family said...

That is fabulous! Gotta love a Christmas in March!!!

Titel Family said...

Too fun! Anything that saves a buck now days really is Christmas no matter what time of year!

Titel Troop said...

Lucky you!! Cute outfit!