Monday, February 2, 2009

Hooray! With my fancy new camera I'm able to record videos and I've miraculously figured out how to get them on here. I know the video isn't terribly exciting but I figured I'd just see if I could even download it to my blog. Mission accomplished!

7 comments:

Alan said...

I love it Krystal! Lincoln totally had me laughing... what a thief!

Anonymous said...

So cute! And I am proud of you for figuring that out. I don't think I am smart enough to do that! I love those kiddos!!

Jenny Hilton said...

Nice Work Lady!! Can't wait for Bunko Tomorrow.

My One and Only Thought said...

Oh my goodness!!


It's so nice to see them in action! Even if they're not doing anything exciting - juggling, cartwheels, etc - they're really fun to watch. I can't wait to see more videos!

lisamarie said...

wow - so little! take as much video as you can. i didn't get much of isabel and i so regret it. it seems like you'll never forget the moments, but you totally will.

T&K SMITH said...

Yay for awesome little video clips! I loved watching that there totally going to love that when there big...

A Rosie Family said...

That is so fun. Love those kiddos!