Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow! I have been really bad about downloading pictures to the computer which means I have been really bad about doing posts with pictures. So, I guess I'll have to play a little catch up and tell you about what we've been up to lately.

We got beat up by big brother.
Exhibit A: Scratch across nose and cheek.
Still pretty happy though. She's quick to forgive, I guess!
We played in the snow... or more correctly, walked around and looked at it.

We played with Dad.

We hung out with Grandpa and Grandma on New Year's. We were so happy they could make it up to see us!

We had some sisterly love going on. Sad that we were missing one though!
We went to Idaho for Grandpa Bell's birthday!

We exercised.



We went to Wendover. So fun but went by WAY too fast!


We did some laundry. Actually, A LOT of laundry!

We were little devils sometimes.

Oh wait... we were just playing dress up!

We got a visit from our families in California and took a trip to the Children's Discover Center in Salt Lake. I wish I was a kid again, this place was AMAZING!


We were sooo happy to be there!
Yes that is, in fact, a black eye that he's sporting and no we do not abuse him! :) He tripped and hit his face on the wall. Maybe someday we'll be able to go get our pictures taken!

We got a picture of Grandpa and Grandma with all of their grandkids. Yay!

And, finally, we turned 4 months old!
She now weighs 11 lbs. 10 ounces (which is what big brother weighed at 2 months!) and
is 22 1/2 inches long (which is only a little taller than big brother was at one month!)
I love my very little devil!

10 comments:

Jill said...

So cute, I love all the pictures!

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

Wow!! The kids are so big!! I love all the pictures, so fun to look at. That picture of Amelia at the bottom is sooooooo adorable! Miss and love you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

I freaking LOVE the picture of Milly with her horns. She looks like a perfect angel with that smile. I know the truth though! Lily's horns turned into a halo, lets hope Milly does the same. Looks like life is fun... most of the time;)

My One and Only Thought said...

AHHHHH! I cannot believe how CUTE Amelia is!!! I'm like squealing with delight while looking at her pictures. I can't wait to see her!


In reply to your last comment, we haven't been up to much. Just the usual - Disneyland, beach, more Disneyland, more beach...hahah. We bought ourselves a season pass this year so we go ALOT. :D

Call me sometime! Just anytime you get a spare moment...if those even exist for Mom's. Hehe.

<3 talk to you soon

lisamarie said...

oh man - everyone is growing so fast! So fun. I hope I get to see your kids before they're grown adults! It makes me want to come out there right now! I hope things are getting a little better. I know you have your hands full. Mine were 3 1/2 yrs apart so it was a little easier. You're doing great though and they are soooo lucky to have such a caring and concerned mommy. You look beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Amelia is getting so big and so cute! You and your sisters look like you had a hilarious time too! It's been awhile, how are you? Tax season is upon us... is your hubs gonna start being gone a lot again?

Rendi said...

So cute- I am glad you had some photos since I forgot to take my camera it. It was in the car...I am such a ditz!

Grandmama Laura said...

I love your photos! You and Derek have sure adorable children! Even though you have your trials with Amelia, hang in there. She is so worth it and if you ever need a minute away, call me! I mean it! Always great to see you.

A Rosie Family said...

What a fun post and cute pictures! It was great to see you guys and those sweet kids of yours. I am seriously LOVING that picture of Amelia with the devil horns and that ginormous smile... speaks a thousand words. (Hope you don't mind that I borrowed the pic for my blog too:) Miss you guys already!
P.S. I think you should reveal Mr. Mysteriousnessness to the public! Ha!

Grandma Tamie said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe all the cute pictures. I do have very cute grandkids. They are the BEST!