I saw this on my sister-in-law’s blog and thought it might be fun to try.
1. In the past year, there are probably two days that I haven’t made my bed.
2. I don’t think I want more than 2 kids. At least I think that right now.
3. Derek is my favorite husband.
4. I am opposite of him in many ways, but it works.
5. I’m the one that wanted to name our daughter Amelia.
6. Maybe I get my way a lot.
7. I LOVE sweets of any kind. I can’t keep myself away from them!
8. I met Derek in a college art class.
9. I’m not LDS and he was. I thought he’d want nothing to do with me.
10. He did.
11. I took a trip to California with him and didn’t even really know him.
12. It was one of the most fun things I’ve ever done.
13. I don’t like silence and talk too much because of it.
14. Usually the television or radio is on when I’m home.
15. I love the beach.
16. I’m not a good swimmer.
17. I love to laugh… ha ha ha ha! Long and loud and clear!
18. I always try to pick up my house before we leave.
19. I’m usually late whenever I go anywhere.
20. I clean my house before any vacation.
21. When I’m stressed out, I cry.
22. When I laugh, I cry.
23. When I’m sad, I cry.
24. There are a lot of songs that make me cry.
25. I like crying. I always feel better afterward.
26. I love the show FRIENDS. I could watch it all the time!
27. I am not opposed to gay marriage.
28. I am a child of divorce.
29. I used to think I was overweight.
30. After having two kids, I wish I would have appreciated my body.
31. I change my hair color at least twice a year - brown in the winter and blonde in the summer.
32. I'm kind of scared of heights. I always have dreams that I'm falling.
33. I love to sleep.
34. I get very bothered if I don’t get enough of it.
35. I always have lipstick or chap stick on my lips.
36. I would like to travel more.
37. Going to the drive in is one my favorite things to do.
38. Disneyland really is the most magical place on earth. I can’t wait to go again.
39. I am excited for our kids to get bigger so we can go places like that.
40. I try to appreciate the here and now but constantly find myself looking to the future.
41. I got married when I was 22.
42. I graduated college when I was 23.
43. Had my first baby when I was 25.
44. Had my second baby when I was 26.
45. I am hoping to make it to my 50th wedding anniversary. Hopefully longer!
46. I can’t remember the last time that my brother called me Krystal.
47. He calls me Thompson.
48. I REALLY want to learn how to dance.
49. When doing my impression of Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Derek asked if it was from The Exorcist.
50. If I could be very good at something, I’d want to sing.
51. Or maybe dance.
52. I want to be more flexible.
53. I like my smile.
54. I think I’ll have more wrinkles because of it though.
55. I love to play board/card games.
56. I love to be in comfy clothes.
57. I usually change out of my jeans and into comfy pants right when I get home.
58. When our kids get a little older, I want to go on a date with Derek at least once a month.
59. I like surprises.
60. I am married to a great gift giver.
61. I am a terrible gift giver.
62. I say “sorry” when I should say “excuse me”.
63. I like going to the movies at the theater but hate how expensive it is.
64. I love clean surfaces/counters and hate clutter.
65. My house has a lot of clutter right now.
66. I’m afraid of death.
67. I hope I “go” before Derek.
68. I’m only 5’2’’. I like being short.
69. I love taking pictures and looking back at old ones.
70. I miss my family that doesn’t live close by.
71. I feel that I should have been born in the South. Not sure why.
72. Lincoln’s laugh makes my heart melt.
73. I love Amelia more and more every day.
74. I’m a major procrastinator.
75. Usually things don’t seem so bad once I’ve done them and I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner.
76. I don’t like arrogant people.
77. I think I have a “different” sense of humor. I’m the one laughing when no one else is.
78. A girl in junior high didn’t like me because I “smile too much.”
79. I recycle.
80. Sometimes I get overwhelmed when I think about all of the problems in the world.
81. Once I start something, I want to finish it. If I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it, I won’t start.
82. Maybe that’s why I have so many little things around my house that need to be done and are driving me crazy!
83. I love plants and flowers but can’t manage to keep most of them alive.
84. I like thunder and lightening storms.
85. I hate the cold.
86. My favorite color is pink.
87. I hope that Amelia is a girly girl.
88. She’ll probably be a tom boy!
89. I would love to have a vacation home.
90. I always enjoy reading a book and don’t do it often enough.
91. Even though I talk a lot, I’m kind of shy.
92. I’m the kind that hides in the grocery store if I don’t want to talk to someone.
93. Sometimes I’m not in the mood for small talk.
94. I love wearing flip flops.
95. I hate it when anyone touches my collar bone.
96. I like it when people play with my hair.
97. I miss my Mom.
98. I have a hard time if I’m wrongly accused of something.
99. I love it when I really feel listened to and understood.
100. I have the best husband in the world. He’s a good listener. Maybe it's because he doesn’t talk much and I hate the silence so I just keep on a goin’!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So, I totally have that Mary Poppins song about laughing stuck in my head now!!! Haha!
Also, yet another thing we have in common that I didn't know about... Your husband and I are LDS and you and my husband are not! Crazy!
I think I'm going to steal this from you too :) Let's hang out soon!
So many true things about you. Now that you mention it, I can't remeber the last time Jeff called you Krystal either. He always calls you Thompson even when you're not around! I agree that Derek is a great gift giver. He always out does himself! I wonder what you will get for Christmas:) Lincoln melts my heart too!
holy crap! hahaha. that was so adorable.
i find it comforting to read that, but it also makes me a little melancholy. comforting because it reminds me of 'you' and sad because it makes me miss you a lot!
i was laughing out loud as i was reading it cause i recognized almost all of those things about you! it's a very accurate portrayal. haha.
even though we've both grown up a lot, there's still those things about us that will never change, eh?
<3 u!!
Oh Trina, You are the best! After I finished this I thought "Man, I didn't put Trina in there!"
So... #101. I have the greatest best friend ever. I met her in the sixth grade. And, just as with Derek, we're very different, ut it works. I miss ya dude!
I love this post because it says so much about you! To answer your question about Thanksgiving weekend, we will be in Burley until Saturday night or Sunday. Hope to see you...we are thinking of going to Larry & Louise's next weekend.
Cool. I feel like I know you a lot better! It's fun to know those little things sometimes.
What a fun post! I would totally answer ME TOO to so many... we really have a lot in common... besides the Derek is my favorite husband part.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment