Monday, October 27, 2008

Improv photo shoot

"Hey little sister!"
"Cheese!"
"And... I'm done, get off my lap."
If only she were this peaceful all the time!
It was 4 a.m. right after she'd eaten. She was full of smiles so I figured I'd take what I can get whenever I can get it!

Doesn't she look like a cartoon character about to take off running?


5 comments:

Titel Family said...

Those pictures of Lincoln with little sis are too cute and then the one of him done with her is so funny. That's little boys for ya! I hear Amelia is having colic? I hope you guys are hanging in there and getting help from family and friends.

Caleb and Shae said...

They are just so stinking cute! I never get sick of the pictures! You guys are great! Hope everything is still going good for you!

Rendi said...

I can't wait to meet Amelia! I love her hair!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Lincoln looks so big holding Amelia. And at least Amelia smiles at ya, even if it is 4 a.m. ;)

lisamarie said...

She's hilarious. So stinkin cute. I didn't get a chance to respond to your earlier post on Gardner Village. There are a handful of things I miss about UT and GV is one of them. I love dressing up like a witch and do it every year. I'm glad I have a witch-sister out there!