Thursday, August 28, 2008
Two Down, Two to Go!
Derek found out that he passed the second part of the CPA exam! Yahoo!!! He actually found out last friday morning around 9 a.m. but didn't end up telling me until he got home that evening. How he can not share such exciting information immediately is beyond me... but that's just him I guess! He is studying for the third right now and going to take it at the beginning of October. He's been trying to do a lot right now before the baby comes which results in a very grumpy, very pregnant wife! I keep telling myself that it's not forever and to back off. I know he has a ton on his plate right now and the last thing he needs is me whining at him. A few temper tantrums have bubbled to the surface every once in a while but I try to keep them to a minimum. Thanks babe for all your hard work and dedication! I know it will pay off in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I knew he would do it. Congrats Derek, you are awesome! Be nice to hubby prego. I know it's hard right now but his exams will be over before you know it and everything will get back to normal. Remember, he can't get through these exams without your help. You are his rock as he is yours. Love you guys.
Good job, Derek!
Thanks so much for the birthday gift, as well. You actually gave me the perfect gift cause I just so happened to treat myself to a movie! You read my mind. Haha
I'm happy to hear the pregnancy is coming along well. I was just wondering to myself how it was going.
We're gonna be taking leave soon, and will probably head up to Utah so I hope to see you guys soon.
<3
Yeaaa! But are we REALLY that surprised! Good job little bro!!
What a dedicated man he is to keep his nose in those books even with a fire breathing, hormone raging, pregnant wife on his back!! I am so kidding you. Krys, you are an awesome support to him. Even though it is so hard on you, you are patient, and understanding, and encouraging. I guess all the effort on both of your parts paid off, CONGRATULATIONS on passing!!
That's awesome Derek!
Hey Krystal, I know how you feel. Daniel was doing so much to get a job as a firefighter when I was pregnant with Cody. He actually had an oral interview the day I gave birth and then after hired had a stressful first year on probation giving frequent presentations and studying, and then after probation he was sent to Paramedic school. It was a ruff two years. It was hard to let him go to do what he needed to do and I definitely shed some tears but it's worth it in the end. I look back now and know that it was all worth the suffering when they have the good job that provides well and you can stay at home. I feel your pain, hang in there!!
Congrats Derek! Half way there!
Hang in there Krystal...Chanda is right. Tosh and I look back on the school years and it literally makes us nauseous. It was not a fun time. But, we survived..and it's just a distant memory (painful, but distant...). Now we have careers and life is pretty darn good.
You're amazing - mommy, wife...you got it all girl. Never forget it.
Post a Comment