Friday, August 1, 2008

Dreams

Last night I had a dream that I went to the mall with Lincoln. I wasn't pushing him in his stroller. Nope, I was riding right along with him. It magically just went where I wanted it to. It was marvelous!

6 comments:

Titel Family said...

That's one crazy dream...what did you eat for dinner? J/K You gotta love nice dreams!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

Hey it's Ryan...Glad to see that you guys are doing well. I haven't seen your little one except in pictures.Kids are great! It has been a long time since I have seen you guys. Take care and have a great August....Talk to you later and yes we remember you.....

Ryan and Tenneal said...

Hey it's Ryan. Yes we remember you we are good like that. Glad to see that all is well with you guys. Kids are a blast and they do make you dream of all kinds of stuff. I haven't seen you guys forever except through the blogging arena. Take care and have a great August as we are dying in 115 degree weather in AZ. Talk to you later

Grandma Tamie said...

Your so cute! Love ya

A Rosie Family said...

Wow that sounds great! What a great idea to have someone or something pushing you rather than the other way around! Too funny!!

The Francis Family said...

Hey! I am going to miss bunko next week. Sorry it miss the festivities when it's in your neck of the woods. I was hoping to be there. Win big in my honor will ya? I can't wait to hear about it when I get back. I was thinking that we should take some pictures of our group and blog them. what do ya think?