Little Tav
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Sunny California!
We took another trip to California to visit family and meet our cute new nephew and cousin Tav. We were already chicken about how it would go with Lincoln but other than the drive there and back, he did awesome. We left here at 6 p.m. on Tuesday and thought it would be a good idea to stop at the California/Nevada state line for a couple of hours to get some sleep. We got there at about 1:30 a.m. and Lincoln apparently had a different plan in mind. We got all snug in the bed but he just wanted to party. We stayed for about an hour and a half until Derek finally said that we should just keep going. I was completely exhausted and felt bad for him having to drive but he managed to get us there safely. We arrived at 6 a.m. California time. Needless to say, it was a loooooong night. We thought we were doomed for the rest of the trip but Lincoln slept great the rest of the time and even took better naps than he does here at home. It was such a relief that things ended up working out. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and always appreciate the hospitality when we are there. Oh, and I can't forget to mention how fabulous the weather was. It got pretty hot on the weekend, but that meant that the evenings were so nice and we got to play some games on the patio. My favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just need your e-mail address so I can add you to the list!
it looks like you guys had alot of fun in cali:) I am so jealous!! I havent been there since august:( I miss the weather. So today is the big day. Hurry up and go to your doctors apt so we can all know:) I am so excited for you!! WOO HOOO!!
Im glad you guys had a fun trip. It is always interesting traveling with little ones. It was great seeing you guys again.. we miss you already!
Post a Comment