
Last Friday we had a little celebration in honor of my sister Jill since she is getting hitched this Saturday. We all went down to the Tavernacle in Salt Lake... it's great for us pregnant gals because they don't allow smoking inside. They have two pianos in the center of the room and the pianists play songs that people request (with money of course, those guys made bank!) Anyway, we requested a song for Jill and they made her get up on the pianos and dance. She was slightly embarassed, to say the least, but still participated like a champ! Good times!
Jill, Dana, me, Mindi, Autumn, and Trina

By they way, I think I might have jumped the gun with the baby ticker. 200 days left. Yikes!
4 comments:
how much fun i love a good girls night out:) Dont you just hate when you think you have less time left till you have your baby:( Well 200 days will go by so fast!!! COngrats again!!!
Hey everyone! DO NOT click on the first person that commented on this post (yolar). It links to an "antivirus" downloading option but I'm not sure who it is and think it may actually be a virus. People that have nothing better to do but try to screw up other peoples computers are losers.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Congrats to Jill and future hubby. Hope you have a long happy life together.
Tiffany does GREAT photos! She is one of my best friends from High School, and she spent about 3 hours with me that day. She took 180 photos and ended up with 30 great ones. Then she digitally works on them to make sure they look perfect. If you want her to take some for you let me know and I'll get you her info. She also took our family photos. You can look at some of them on her Flicker page, i'll add it to my websites so you can check it out! I don't know what she charges, but I'm sure it's very reasonable.
Post a Comment