Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Notes From The Underbelly

Last year when I was pregnant with Lincoln I stumbled upon this wonderful show called Notes From The Underbelly. I don't usually have any shows that I regularly watch, however, I did everything in my power to not have any other plans when this show was scheduled to be on. And then one day, poof, it was gone. I wasn't sure if the season had ended or if the ratings weren't good enough to continue. Was I the only one watching? But, as fate would have it, the second season has started! While I realize that everyone's sense of humor is very different, I highly recommend this show. I think that most women who have been through pregnancy can relate in many ways. As I watch, I always find myself thinking "Amen, sister!" Last night, the main character was dealing with weight gain which subsequently led to her shoes no longer fitting. She wondered if she was doomed to a life of burkenstocks (not sure if that's spelled right, but you know what I mean). She also can no longer sleep well since she is in her third trimester. It's on Monday nights on ABC, so if you happen to be free that night, check it out! This website has a little snippet. Hopefully you will find it as enjoyable as I do!
http://abc.go.com/primetime/notesfromtheunderbelly/index?pn=index

4 comments:

Grandma Tamie said...

Amen Sister! I will check it out. Love ya, Mom

Grandma Tamie said...

Amen Sister! I will check it out. Love ya, Mom

Marie said...

thanks for the comment back i was a little worried after i sent that comment that you might of thought i was a crazy weirdo or something. I guess i am just sometimes a super bored stay at home mommy.

lisamarie said...

i love that show. I've only seen it once and it was the one with the uber-parent neighbors that they wanted to leave their children with if they ever died. But the nieghbors were already chosen by several other families so they had to put them on a waiting list. So hilarious. I'll have to watch...another reason I should get DVR....