
Surprise! We just found out that we are expecting another little tyke around here! If our calculations are correct, he/she should arrive on September 23rd. Some people may think we are crazy for sharing the news so soon, but it's just too exciting to keep inside... at least for me. So, here we go again! I feel a little nuts for having babies so close to each other (15 months), but I'm also excited to have them close in age. We'll see if this will be grandbaby boy # 6 for the Bells, or perhaps the first grandbaby girl!
7 comments:
Wow, that's awesome!! We are very excited for you guys! Keep us updated!
Hooray! That is SO exciting! You for sure need to come to SF now before you get too uncomfortable to sightsee! We'd love to have you guys. And, you can even plan an overnighter somewhere and leave Lincoln with us! I cannot even begin to describe how much we all would love that. Start planning!
Wow, congratulations. We are so happy for you guys. Keep us posted on all the fun.
Yay, how fun for you guys! You make adorable babies! Keep up the good work!
Yay, I get to comment back to you twice today! Our two kiddos will be almost the exact same age apart! I'm due August 2nd and my son turns 1 in April 10th... so just a little more than 15 months apart (depending on when this one wants to show up, I suppose). I was actually freaking out when I found out but I'm excited now. Crazy how much we already have in common and we've never even met. Neat!
yeahhh! great news! congrats!
I am dying! I seriously can't believe you are prego...AGAIN! A huge congratulations as well as a good luck! You will have quite the busy and fun household. Good thing you are staying in UT so you can have a big enough place to house these babies!!
Post a Comment