Friday, November 16, 2007

Ta Da!

Poof... blond.... Poof... brown! Just like magic my hair color has changed once again. I was in desperate need of a change so I am totally loving it! I didn't originally want it so dark and was aiming for more of my natural color. However Kim, with her expertise, recommended that we do it a little darker so that as it fades, it will be like my natural color. Now, though, I'm hoping that it doesn't fade too fast because I really like it. I've already had a few nay-sayers about it (men of course!) and my conclusion is that they just don't like change. Maybe just as soon as they get used to this, I will be ready to change it again. We'll have to see!

5 comments:

Josh & Sabrina Green said...

Crystal, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
When i first went dark with mine i about flipped out and though, "oh no what have i done." But soon found that i liked it way more than being blond. And it's so healthy and healthy looking!
Anyone who doesnt like it will get used to it and pretty soon love it more than they loved your blond hair!

A Rosie Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Brings out your eyes and your pretty skin! Good for you for going for it!

Titel Family said...

I think it looks great. It's fun to go dark after being blond for awhile!

lisamarie said...

There's nothing more beautiful than eyes like yours with dark hair - seriously, your eyes pop and it looks amazing! Don't worry about what the "men" say - somewhere down the road when your hair is different again, they'll look at pictures of you like this and say, "oh, that looked good!"

biddles and scootch said...

I love it! You are a great brownette!!