Last week I got a phone call from my sister-in-law Mindi and she said that Old Navy was having a huge sale. Some of their clothes were only 97 cents... yes that's right, 97 cents! Isn't that fabulous?! We hopped on over there and went wild. We had so much fun that we decided to go back the next day. A source had told her that they had laid out new clothes that were not available the day before. Of course we didn't want to be missing out so we went back. After two trips I walked away with 28 articles of clothing (tank tops, shirts, sweaters, and one pair of capris) for $33.19... including the tax!!! Now, some of you might know that I am the kind of person that has to fight off buying something just because it is a good deal... even if it's not my favorite. I just love the feeling of getting something on sale or clearance. This experience was awesome because I got such great deals... and I got clothes that I love. I love Old Navy! Thanks for letting me know about it Mindi... I had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Gotta Love such a fabulous deal. I love Old Navy, but I sure don't find 90 cent deals. I applaud you for such fantastic shopping skills. Lincoln is so adorable and has gotten so big. It will be fun to have you guys living here in Cali.
Julie Carr ( ryan's sister )
LOVE IT!!! Jealous I miss out!
You rock beyond belief. I'm so jealous. The Old Navy here is terrible...never anything like that. The best I could do was a bracelet for 3.99 at Kohls. That was my big score last week. You made out way better.
Wow,you are quite the bargain shopper. Wish I could have been there with ya! I love shopping!!!
Post a Comment