
When we went to bed the night before, all of these leaves were on the tree in our front yard. One good wind storm comes along and bam! Looks like we've got some work to do. I guess it's one of the perks of living on a street with hundred-year-old trees... at least that's how old I think they are! I figured I'd take advantage and try to get some cute photos of Lincoln playing in them. He was going wild, can you tell? -please note that the house in the photo above is not ours... it's the one across the street from us. :)
3 comments:
hahaha. holy crap!
he looks like he's having a blast.
and my one and only thought is some literary quote by the guy who wrote sherlock holmes. hehe. something like "you are my heart, my life, my one and only thought" and since it's a blog for kevin and i to communicate with while he's gone..i thought it'd be fitting.
That's so fun to have fall leaves. We tried to take a picture with the fall leaves of our next door neighbor's house but it has pretty much put to shame by all of your leaves. I love fall time!!
WOW! That is one of the very great things about Utah...those amazing leaves. Thanks for your comments on my blog...you are so funny. If you only knew how un-intelligent I am and that I just have one too many coo-coo thoughts...
I am SO excited that you are blogging. It is such a great way to stay connected when we are all so far away from eachother and never get to talk. Lincoln is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Congrats on CA! That will be very fun for guys - and put you that much closer to us (not that we ever make it down there...but at least it's an option!)
I can't wait to see more and more pics of Lincoln and your cute fam. Love you guys.
Post a Comment