Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Indulgence...


So I've heard people say that you should never ever let your kids get used to sleeping in your bed... and I totally agree. However, I let it happen only a tiny little itty bit. One of my favorite things to do since Lincoln has come along is to feed him in my bed... but only in the morning. I have found that we both fall back to sleep so easily and nothing is better than waking up to my precious little sleeping baby. How could it get any better than that?

2 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

I love it! We are so guilty of this too. That picutre is so sweet!!

Titel Family said...

It's the best. I use to do it all of the time, but it would make me so nervous when Daniel would because he's so big and heavy and Cody was so small. The still are so cute and peaceful to lay with as they get older and are sleeping. It's amazing how much you can love your kids!!