Thursday, September 6, 2007

Some of our favorite pictures!

Derek with our nephew Porter. Derek likes having his picture taken... can you tell?


My sister Kelli and I having a good ol' time with some shakes. We are easily entertained!
Miss you Kell!

Derek at Yellowstone... just call him the buffalo whisperer!

Me at Disneyland... just call me the horse whisperer!


My mom and I. People say we look alike but I'm not sure I see the resemblance...


Derek and I on our wedding day. It was like a fairytale... minus the snow


Proud Grandpa Bell with grandsons Cody and Porter.


My sister Kim with her cute pregnant belly!


My dad (Dennis) at the wave pool. Needless to say, he was having a good time!


My neice Lily on Christmas day. Can you tell what she wanted from Santa?


My brother Jeff and his wife Mindi with their twins Kate and Jane. They also have a daughter Lily and a son Jack. Getting all six in a picture is practically impossible!


Brenden and Spencer Bell... two peas in a pod!


My sister Wendy and her husband Mike. They live in North Carolina with their dog Lager. We miss you guys!


My best friend Trina and her husband Kevin. They live in Southern California... right by the beach. I'm so jealous!


Grandpa and Grandma Bell who live in Idaho.


My sister Jill and her fiance Eric with their baby Louie. What a happy family!

1 comment:

A Rosie Family said...

Your blog is so fun!.. Nothing fancy..you are such a stinker! So excieted you joined the blogging world! Now I can get my Lincoln fix anytime! He's adorable. See ya soon.